Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PISSED!!

i was supposed to go meet my wedding planner next week to review a few things in the package.. and the clever bf just agreed to go to Dubai this weekend..
im pissedit was last minute plan.. he was told to go today.. 4 days before he depart..his point = takde org boleh pegi.. so what? next time when the same thing happen.. he'll be the first choice as he can never say no..he didnt call me to inform/discussed with me before he said yes..i wouldn’t be so pissed if he discussed it with me first.. i may not be happy but at least i feel important that he care to discuss thing with me first before making decision..
apa? tak important ke nak g plan wedding sendiri? if thats the case, ill go back to my boss and tell him i can always postpone the wedding.. the boss just ask me earlier today if im willing to go to UK for 4 months.. going to UK is in my top list after the US outstation after all plus bukan hari2 org nk offer g UK.. if i say no today, i might have to wait for years? or maybe forever for 2nd chance..
seriously.. i shud tell my boss the wedding is postponed.. happy now?

No comments: