Monday, August 17, 2009

latest fashion tips?

wear ur crocs with diff color or design on each side.. heheh yup, that's what i did last saturday... fashionable eh? heheh.. i had both my crocs in my car.. and on the way to midvalley, i took out my shoe so i can cross my leg and be comfortable kononnye..
once in midvalley i put them back on happily... bear in mind im so excited to collect my ring ye!! then i visit Derrick n Team to touch up my hair.. still oblivious that i look like a clown.. while my hair is being washed, one stylist came up to me with a shock expression on her face asking me bout my new style..
i was like, what's wrong with this girl, tak pernah tgk kasut croc ke? slowly i raised both my leg and take a peek.. aaaaaaaaaa, im wearing my gold malindi on my left and my red alice on my right!!! clueless babe~~ then one of the stylist starting saying something bout the new trend she sees in the lrt.. hahaha when my stylist ask me, i told her i purposely put them on just to follow the trend.. la la la la~~ and i tried so hard not to laugh or smile.. susah weh!! especially when they keep on talking bout this new trend and bout croc shoe!! kah kah kah.. selamat la kalau ada plak org ikut pasni..
moral of the story? kereta is kereta, not ur personal shoe rack!!
sorry for the lack of picture to illustrate the story above.. mainly because i was tooo embarrased, i dragged cik abg to the car right after my saloon session..

2 comments:

Biqque said...

masih tak bleh lawan i pakai sebelah kasut keje, sebelah slipar gi market...ha bayangkan!

Harlaney said...

hahaha tu lagi classic!! macho sungguh!