Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eclipse oh Eclipse

Last night was fun!! I went to watch Eclipse with Ayu, Nget anf Joshie.. I was quite disappointed with Twillight and New Moon but Eclipse was definitely better than those two.. yeah!! *clap clap* I love Edward but Jacob’s abs looks sooo yummy!! Ahahaha..
The movie is exactly as the book except for a few scenes where Edward wants to opt out from the fight willingly.
And the Volturi was not supposed to be in the movie except in the last scene right after they kill all those new born.. but in the movie, Jane was there…  watching the new born create havoc in Seattle!! Deciding if they should clean up the new born or let them fight with the Cullen..
Overall, I’ll give them a 4 for making me laugh all through the movie.. now i can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!
Thanks to my friend Cojack for the free tickets!!

No comments: