Thursday, January 29, 2009

The trip back to Ipoh is wasted!! When I called my mom about the hall, my dad was implying the office is open on weekend but it was not. I planned to meet the wedding planner for the quotation on the wedding packages and book them for our wedding. Since the date is not confirmed, we are unable to do anything yet.

Today my mom called to inform me that the hall is not available until Dec as they are in the midst of renovation. However, Heritage Banquet Hall is available at the price 15000 which include food. That is way out of budget. I would rather spend the money for an extravagance honeymoon.

With that, we booked Silveritage Hall for the whole day on 10th Oct. Why the whole day you would ask? Because I am planning to have a night wedding reception and if I book for the night, they would allow other people to use the hall for an afternoon event. Which means we can only starts decorating the hall after 4PM. That will be disaster. And 10th Oct because 3rd was taken.

No comments: