Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last weekend!!

my last weekend as bujang!! single mingle!! owh im gonna miss u.. ye ke? hahah
unfortunately i wont be able to enjoy my last weekend.. baru plan nk melepak2, bermalas2, berpoya2 tgk wayang semua.. sgt lah tight schedule saya esok.. rasa cam VVIP plak miahahah

as early as 10am, plan nk beraya kat rumah ajan in gombak
then we need to attend iba's wedding in shah alam around 12 (sob sob sob) sbb ni mmg dh lama plan i have to forgo ba's wedding in putrajaya..
by 3, we need to be in baby's makan2 session in sg buloh.. super happy cause i get to meet my beloved ex-housemate!s!! gossip gossip!! am planning to stay till 6 but unfortunately i have another makan2 session....
in cheras!! my uncle house.. open house + majlis kesyukuran!! cousinku baru keluar hospital ish ish ish.. plus can meet my uncles and aunties from my dad's side (read: easier way to pass my wedding card hahah) dh terlambat nk pos.. and knowing how unreliable pos malaysia can be, i dont want to take the risk.. kawan2 kalau tak dpt wedding card sila inform saya ye! saya sudah pos on monday, shud reach u guys by now!
that is not the last event ye kawan2! after maghrib, i have to go to sali's house in damansara for another makan2 session.. imagine what i will look like on my wedding day!! 5 makan sessions in one day!! harap2 muat la baju aku sume cause i dont think i will be able to resist all temptation.. eh let me rephrase, i know i wont be able to resist!!baru betul! huhuhu

sesungguhnye minggu ini amat mencabar untukku.. can i fit in an hour of jogging in between these makan2 session? honey maybe we shud walk kot from shah alam to sg buloh.. or perhaps from sg buloh to cheras?? so i leh melantak byk sikit without guilt.. hahah

dan sesungguhnye, i wont be able to continue with my hantaran on the weekend cause i foresee a buzy sunday as well!! perlu amik mc ke nak siapkan? hihihi leh aku skip and ignore ticket pemalas tu.. suka suki nk pass2 keje kat org and ko terkangkang wat pe aku pn tatau.. benci!

jom beradu.. i need to prepare myself, mentally and physically so i can eat non-stop esok.. chayok!

No comments: