Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mika : Happy 1st Birthday Sayang!

Happy 1st birthday Mika!!

It's been a year, yet I feels like it was just yesterday when I first hold you in my arms. I remember the day you first smiled at me, your contagious smile are extremely addictive, melt my heart every time!! I found myself staring at you for hours just to see your happy smile.
Your name means sweet, cool and intelligent and it's a perfect fit for you cause you are the sweetest, smartest and coolest baby I've ever met. In this incredible year,you've become such an amazing little man.
I have many hopes and dreams for you, but above all I wish you health,happiness and success.

Love forever,
Mummy

My lil monster!

 Cousins!
 
Happy and cheeky lil monster!


;



p/s: kenapa cepat sangat Mika besar ni??

3 comments:

Ace said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Mika!

From Abang Syafi :).

Harlaney said...

tq syafi :)

Totty Mat Ali said...

kata nak buat kek buah haaa?