Monday, March 16, 2009

Watchmen anyone?

We went to watch the superhero film directed by Zack Snyder, The Watchmen. I must say I don’t like the movie. Seriously, when I found out that it was based on a comic book, I expected something fun and exciting like Transformer or Ironman. I’m practically yawning all the time during the last hour.. hahaha
For the record cik abg Maliki was the one who suggested that movie. Knowing his track record in picking movies, I actually asked him if the movie is good, and his reply was “Review kata 4 stars”. next time, we’ll go with my choice of movie ye cik abang sayang ;p


Anyway, here’s the superhero character you will see in movie. From top left:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Edward Blake / The Comedian - Danny Duquette plays the bad superhero..
Jackie Earle Haley as Walter Kovacs / Rorschach – Our favourite hero!!
Malin Akerman as Laurie Juspeczyk / Silk Spectre II
Patrick Wilson as Daniel Dreiberg / Nite Owl II
Matthew Goode as Adrian Veidt / Ozymandias
Billy Crudup as Dr. Jon Osterman / Doctor Manhattan - weirdo~! he walk around naked

I will not recommend this movie to anyone, but those who plan to see this movie enjoy~

My to watch list:
The curious case of Benjamin Button
Marley & Me
Fast & Furious 4
Transformer 2
The confession of a Shopaholic

Let's go for a movie marathon once u're back honey... Marley & Me and Benjamin Button plss~

2 comments:

malique said...

Added in the list

1. X-Men Origin - Volverine
2. GI Joe - unconfirmed

Harlaney said...

hahaha okay bebeh.. added to the list~~ terima kasih sbb nk belanja i tgk Marley n me ngn benjamin button.. sayang u.. hahahah