Monday, March 23, 2009

Aussino oh aussino~

We’ve made it to the SALE!!! Yeeaayyy~~

Okay.. the reason I wanted to go in the first place is to get myself a brand new simple white bedsheet for the Day.. unfortunately they only have the basic white cotton.. I love the gold bedsheet, it felt so good against my skin.. sob sob.. maybe next time I will get that for us..

They have a lot of lovely pattern for quilt cover and limited queen size bed sheet :( saya nak bedsheet la.. BEDSHEET!! Ishhh..

Eventhough they don’t have what I really want.. hehe we managed to get a few things from the sale..


What we bought?
3 bedsheet.. one for me, one for honey and one for cek metot.. i couldn't resist to buy one for her because they have soooo many beautiful pattern for single bed...
3 bath towel.. i love the color.. kalau ikutkan hati.. mau je beli semua color yang ada..
2 hand towel..

and this is what honey bought for me in Dubai.. tp macam boleh jumpa kat sini jugak la honey.. anyway, i love it.. thank you muah muah muahss!! saya cume pesan suruh dia beli tang and lots of jewel choc.. hehe they have so many tangs in different flavor.. amat best!!



and we've picked our wedding cake design.. tinggal mau tempah saja lagi.. akan disettlekan esok coz today i work from home.. hehe bangun lambat and feeling soo lazy to drive to office.. working from home means checking my email every 5 min in case there's new ticket.. surfing the net.. mainly facebook ;p played yahoo games.. and making my fake roses..

progress so far

things to do over the weekend..
1. finalise our cake design..
2. find ideas on decorating our room.. i roughly have an idea on the dressing table deco, color palette.. i need to start looking for a really cute frame, choose a picture and find a really cute mini couple bear.. saya mau pinjam vase tepi tv itu boleh tak? sempat tak nak catch that Aussino sale eh?
3. start making my fake flower..
4. find tutorial on making fake petal? tak jumpa la!!
5. look for idea on guest book..

okayla.. mari buat fake roses people!!

No comments: