Wednesday, May 27, 2009

in pain!!

finally, i signed up with the gym!! and got myself a free personal trainer.. leh ke claim cenggitu? he's the instructor in the gym tp aku gatal2 minta dia ajar excercise2 baru yg aku tak nah nak wat.. heheh

since last week im buzy with organizing the comm event dinner, i missed my workout session for the whole week, my muscle is aching so much right now.. going to the toilet is a torture for me .. adeh la.. call me crazy but i kinda love the pain..

so with the gym membership, i've changed my routine.. now working out in the morning.. which means i have to get up early each day.. so that i can make it to work on time.. takde dh fikir2 nk rushing blk awal tiap hari..

next on my to do list - joined the kickboxing class.. i cant wait for Monday!!

No comments: