Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I did in KK

Day 1:
We depart from KL around 9.30 and landed at 12.10. Once we got our rented car, we headed straight to Lok Kawi Wildlife Center. The entrance fee is RM10 for adult and RM5 for children. This is where I found out that we have a children travelling with us hehe En Ameer is 17 and is consider as underage!! Saves us RM5 wkaka..

They have lots of animals here : orang utan, tiger, rhino, proboscis monkey..etc the org utan was very entertaining, giving us lots of difference post. I particularly love the talking bird, not the burung kakak tua.. I spent about 15 min or so talking to the bird alone.. hehe they greet me and said goodbye when I was about to leave.. sweet!! I want a talking birddd!! And the proboscis monkey? They gave us a very dirty welcome gift – one of the monkey peed as we are taking a closer look at them!! Luckily no one was hurt, urghh I hate to think what we would do if… eww!!

Then we went to Jesselton Point to book our snorkeling package. Oohh I cant wait for this. Ive been waiting for this for almost a year! We watch sunset in KK Waterfront, it was beautiful tho I can’t find any interesting picture to show us. Honey and me are still in learning process hehe.

Later we checked into our hotel – Tune hotel and guess what.. their room is basic room, meaning no air cond, no tv. They only provide us with 5-star bed and power shower. I must say the bed and shower are marvelous. We top up each room with air cond. Honey cant live without TV and subscribe to them heheh they are only showing TV1, TV2 and NTV7 kah kah kah.. not worth it la cik abg sayang!

Finally, it was dinner time!! Weee, seafood! We went to Gayang seafood restaurant. You know what happen here I guess. Sotong goring tepung is a must, along with butter prawn and ketam masak cili.. yeah baby, I can eat like this everyday, although I have to workout harder.. hehe

No comments: