Sunday, November 29, 2009

home alone

Home sweet home!!
I came back to a clean house.. sayang honeyku!! Pandai kemas rumah hihi.. he vacuums and mops the floor, organize the shoes, cleans the windows, do the laundry and the list goes on!! And the highlight of my return.. he bought New Moon tickets!!  New Moon is the first movie we watch as husband and wife!! Unfortunately it sucks haha I was tired from all the travelling (I was on my feet the whole day as we are not able to get them to extend our check-out time, so we went out and hang out in Orchard Road the whole day before heading to the airport!) but I still go to the midnight show cause I don’t want to wait any longer.. I know Im gonna be disappointed with this movie and im right.. ishhh i cant even remember some of the scenes.. ada eh scene Edward gaduh ngn Jacob tu? maybe I shud reread the 2nd book.. and what kind of ending is that?? it doesn’t seems right.. nasib Jacob is hot..im practically drooling for Jacob!! BUT im still in love with Edward hahah bad boy rules!! Cik abang, bila nak ada six pack gitu??
And today honey is leaving to Bintulu.. so should I work from Bintulu this week?? Huhu interesting but I have training to attend!! Argghhh.. hotel kat tepi laut eh honey? Bestnye, jeles cause my hotel in Singapore is right beside Mustapha Center with lots (I mean LOTSSS!!) of Indian.. tension gua.. on my last nite there, I went to Mustapha Center alone to buy myself some chocs and there’s this one Indian guy came up to me to say hi.. and kept following me!! Gile scary!! I ended up with the wrong choc as I was rushing through the crowd to run to the safety of my room!!
So, Bintulu or TPM? help?

No comments: