Monday, November 16, 2009

Singapore Singapore

I'm currently in Singapore for Tuas Power project.. and i'm not happy or excited to be here!! why??


Because it's Singapore!! This is my 3rd visit, and hopefully my last.. Unless, unless they have new attraction and honey is with me~~ Apart from Sentosa Island.. apa lagi dorg ada?? shopping?? tak best!! 


I'm working with Indian from India!! their slang amat memeningkan.. kene focus gile2 kalau communicate ngn dorg.. not all but most of them!! not to mention their smell.. pagi2 macam ok lagi kan.. semua segar bugar baru lepas mandi.. kul 4 camtu, mula la ada bau!


This trip is ssooooo disorganized!! I was in informed to contact the Technical lead, Satish before taking the cab for directions on whether we have to go to HCL office or directly to the client site in Somerset Road.. it's two different place which are farrrrr from each other.. and guess what, there's no answer.. i tried calling the Project Manager and the number is not in used.. in the end, i have to call my beloved raymond, to send me HCL office number.. after 2 hours or waiting, they direct me to level 13th!! 


hotel ni takde hbo!! boleh tak?? dok blk pn bosan.. sedih betul la!!


nasib baik ada carson.. peneman lunch and dinner.. tp today malas nk keluar cause i plan to catch up on my beauty sleep!! pagi tadi wa bangun pukul 5!! mata pn dh layu neh! doakan kebahagiaan aku kat singapore ni ye!! metot cepat la datang!!! kita g mustapha center kiki belakang hotel je


okla.. jom upload gambar krabi pulak!!

No comments: