Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's my Birthday~!



Last Friday was my birthday.. since it’s Ramadhan, I don’t have any plan to celebrate with anyone.. plus honey is not around.. I was hoping that he will reach home before 9 pm so that we can have dinner in Sushi King..
I have sudden craving for sushi that day.. earlier, Mek was playing with Rukesh’s door gift and I just realize that that thing was covered with beads that look exactly like fish roe on top of ebikko… hahaha
See the resemblance?


Anyway, around 6.40 p.m I was feeling real lazy… watching The Nanny while waiting for berbuka, when suddenly I heard the sound of the car engine in my driveway.. at first I thought it was my hubby.. but when I look out the door.. I can see 2 verrryyyyyy familiar car.. a red Gen2 and gray Mazda3.. Nget, Ayu and Epy stepped out with hands full of plastic bag.. containing food purchased in bazaar ramadhan..
First thing that came to my mind was I have to get them out of the house before honey is back.. so that I can still get my sushi.. hahaha sorry guys.. but I was in for a surprise cause honey knows of the plan.. hish..

The food

My very special cake.. pls ignore the spelling~!
 The guest

After all this, I just realize we didn’t get to snap picture with Noorul the late arrival.. sorry~!

P.S: Thank you guys.. love u guys to bits.. I was not expecting that at all, like serioussslllyyyy..!!
P.S to honey: I don’t care.. I still want my sushiiiii~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehhe..yeah..surprise menjadi jugak..walaupun hampir dikantoikn oleh joshyy...~terima kasih kerana tidak menggunakan name sbnr aku~..
love u to bitzz tooo kenitzzz...

Anonymous said...

hahahha.. like i care beb... 2 days before dah komplot ngan hubby ko.. hahhahaha... muahahhaha...

nget nget nget .. dah suka nama timangan nie ek.. hahhaha

Biqque said...

aku suka gile sushi king!!! sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! esp ebikko tu!!! ya allahhhhhhhhhhhhh! sedapnyeeeeeeeee! nakkkkkkkkkkkkk!