Thursday, August 26, 2010

what's for iftar?

look what we had for iftar yesterday!!!

the so called "finger licking good beriani gam putrajaya"!! 
ayam rempah and ayam merah~
i've heard so many yummy-licious stories bout their nasi beriani.. so honey promise to bring me there.. after months of waiting.. i finally got my first taste of this infamous beriani..
as per receipt above, the price is reasonable for me.. the whole chicken thigh costs only RM6.. last time when i bought nasi tomato.. the extra chicken costs me RM2 although the portion is smaller than my fist.. bak kata si suami.. sekor ayam dia potong 20!!  
anyway, maybe it was just me.. but i think the beriani gam tastes just like any other beriani i've tasted before.. ayam rempah was not bad but my mom's ayam merah taste better!! hahaha tak tau la hamba... maybe sbb aku makan guna 4 jari je smlm sbb injured masa prepare air ovaltine.. 

terpotong tangan sendiri dgn tin susu.. cis.. sakit giler.. denyut2 tgn aku time mkn tu!! clumsy clumsy!! tak cukup dgn tu, masa bangun sahur.. aku berjaya menghantukkan kepala kat sinki plak.. sinki ceramik tu ok.. exactly kat hujung kening.. apalah nasib ku ini~~ sob sob!

note to my honey: lets go get those ebikko!!

No comments: