Monday, December 13, 2010

Axon GlamFest 2010

Date: 4th Dec 2010
Dress code: Fantasy meets broadway~!
The day starts early for me as I have to be there at 11am for the final rehearsal. Yes, if you still remember this post, It's our secret.. you'd know that I'm one of the performers for the night ;) 
I am planning to do my own makeup as the free makeup session for the performers (perasan artis kejaps!) is too early. I'm not racist but it's a bit difficult when you are the only muslim in the group~ Sigh.. So instead of waiting in the apartment provided for us, I hang out in Noorul's room. While Trezz was laying out all her makeup tools on the dresser, I browse through her falsies and fall in love with this over the top green feather lash!! I end up as her 3rd customer that night.. haha
TADAAA!!
love this lash!! it's actually longer and a bit difficult to carry so we trim and cut half of the lash.. 
 
I came as Tinkerbell!! hahaha i love the wing~~  
With Noorul, the hot photographer! 
 
With my mate, mek the sailor chibimoon~ 
 
mak Nani the snow white~! she's a mother of two... the third one is still in her tummy! ngehngeh, mak Nani rocks!~
 
Me with abang Gladiator, Cleopatra and witch fairy kot~! 
 
With the hot Sharon, she's performing the moulin rouge~! Super HOT!
 
 The result for the Best Team Performance of Palacio de Musicale is out today!!! 
The winner is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The WonderAunties!!!
p/s: Had fun at practice session and thankful that i can catch up on the 2 missed session!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoooo

Harlaney said...

aqilah dh boleh jalan nnt aku ajor dia menari lagu nih.. haha

Anonymous said...

ape hadiah nye haa??

Biqque said...

ajar aku skali!

Harlaney said...

@totty: ala hadiah dia tak best la.. food voucher tuk TGIF jek.. baru ingat leh dpt 1k nye travel voucher ke..baru la mantop!
@biqque: jom2 belajar menari lagu nobody~

Ace said...

Wah! Glammmm gitu ;).

peah said...

u look so pretty...dat wig suit ur face well....buat rambut camtuh plis....

Harlaney said...

peah: tu rambut asli, bukan wig.. the only fake thing on me that nite was the green lash n wing~