Thursday, April 4, 2013

The return of TAX REFUND!!

I was so happy when I found that my tax return was credited to my account yesterday!! Hooray!! korang dah dapat?? 
1st thing that came to my mind : shopping spree in HCM!!

Tapi sebab tak sabar nak abiskan duit, I splurge some of it in Japan~! #bermimpi
 
Muji je sebenarnya!

 
Arcylic organizer to organise my make make-up. 
 
I've been eying this organiser for some time, tapi tak pernah jumpa except kat e-bay.. Shipment is very the lambat, and I cannot wait that long. My wallet has yet to arrive.. Sebulan dah SEBULAN!! Tertipu rasa bayar shipping mahal tapi end up dia pakai siput babs je kot nak deliver wallet tu, but that's another story~

  
Tak tau kenapa dorang letak nama dia Chubby Box. They have sooo many design, I have hard time deciding. Kalau ikut nafsu, mesti dua tiga kotak aku tapau!
 
  
Andddd I added a small jewellery container to put my pins and rings. They do have a bigger jewellery case tapi my harta ada dua tiga kerat je, rugi space.
 
 
My humble make up collection. Nasib tak amik 5-tier, 3-tier pun tak penuh!
 
 
Ada space lagi ni kalau nak beli Naked2 and That Gal primer nih~ 
Mika mata juling tengok make up mummy.. Punyalah susah nak snap gambar ni sebab dia dok nak mencapai~


 
Kesian, Mika bertukar menjadi Monster!He cried with actual tears! #drama

p/s: please excuse the noisy picture!! picture are all taken with iPhone4.. low lighting equals to lots of noise!  haih.. nak compact camera satu boleh daddy?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when did you submit the form?

Harlaney said...

i submitted my e-filling in early March