Sunday, August 23, 2015

Another failed suprise

You can never throw a suprise birthday party when you have Mika around hahaha
I never expect anything since we don't really do birthday except for Mika..
When i reached home on my day, Mika was waiting for me at the door, telling me to wait.

Mummy!! Tunggu, jangan masuk!! ada suprise and birthday cake for you.

Muka innocent habis, excited giler. then i heard Maliki shouting from inside

Mika!! Secret lah!! Pecah rahsia.

Tembelang dah pecah pun he still don't get it. Once I stepped inside, dia menyorok belakang pintu pulak to suprise me with his handmade birthday card.
Maliki told his aunty that today is my birthday and asked for her help to get Mika to prepare a card. Terima Kasih!!




The first bite. Mika dah start cebik cause he wants that first bite.. Terus terjun kerusi, merajuk and membebel. dapat 3 suap je, the rest budak tu kata semua dia punya!!


Laiqa muka macam tgh plan something notti jek!

Later that night we went for sushi. Pagi ada org buatkan breakfast, lunch with the team dekat Mexican restaurant, dinner with my babies pulak. Happy ending for a happy day. Happy tummy, happy me!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: