Friday, April 24, 2009

DRAINED

I’m drained physically & emotionally. This whole week is hell for me, with tons of last minute work assigned to me. The stress is just to much I feel like I am about to explode anytime soon..

I just don’t get it.
I am supposed to do TXU full time.
I am supposed to work on the scomi report.
I am supposed to help May create those hierarchies in all 3 systems, assigned to me 10 minutes before my shift ends. For 3 days in a row!!
I was asked to create 20 infopackages for TfL in BWR and to create the process chain. Assigned 30 minutes before my shift ends. The next day, I was asked to create another 20 infopackage in BWP along with the process chain.
I was supposed to help monitor BP system since Jayne is on leave.

As if that was not enough, he asked me to fixed the error in the process chain for TfL. He is the one who is supposed to work on that as we junior consultant was not supposed to touch anything in TfL.
He asked me to work on a ticket that was passed to him by Jon.
I was supposed to create the proposal on the new CR requirement for Danone.

I love my work. I don’t mind doing all except for the fact that pak cik JH was nowhere to be found today. He was not online, so I don’t think he’s working from home. He’s constantly comes 1-2 hours late everyday. Go back on time. Constantly whining about no work to do. When task assigned to him, he passed it to others. Yet, SY never pass any work to him. That is why I’m so pissed.

Maybe I should consider taking a long leave for my wedding and give headache to the boss..

No comments: