Thursday, April 23, 2009

i got punked

hampeh!! i just got punked today by Raymond and Tini no less..

they called me just to tell me that my car was clamped.. when raymond told me, of course i dont believe him cause he do that all the time when he knows i parked illegally at the back.. but today, he passed the phone to Tini and she was so convincing and serious..

the thing is i went straight to the Security office to pay them to unclamp my car.. after waiting for 10 min.. filling up the form, i found out that my car was not in the list.. shit shit shit!! then only i realize that they are just playing a joke on me.. and abg guard tu suruh g check my car cause he dont remember clamping a black honda jazz today.. hihi he gave me the office number for me to call if my car was really clamp..

my jazz was just fine.. the guard even follow me to my car.. hish memalukan ajer..

im soo gonna kill Raymond..!!

No comments: