Monday, April 13, 2009

My Productive Week~!

i've been buzy with work, working out, reading Cecelia Adhern "A Place called Here", playing Sudoku and finishing my Wedding DIY project #1.

1. I hate working in normal office hour, if u called 7.30 - 3.30 normal.. yes i can go back early everyday and i have lots of time to do lots of thing before bedtime.. but i hate waking up at 6 everyday, leave at 6.35 and still manage to get caught in the traffic. the nearest parking is available when i reached office but all i do all day is yawning.. it seems that everytime ppl greet me, im yawning.. maybe i should start my work from home and drive to office around 8.30.. good idea eh?

2. i've successfully run for 50 min and do weight training for 30 min for 3 days last week.. yeay!! i tell myself to workout 5 days a week but i find that im especially lazy to workout on Tuesday nite cause of "Beverly Hill 90210" & "Ugly Betty" series.. hehe and went to IKEA with honey on Wednesday~~

3. I love the book, it was a bit slow in the begining but i found myself glued to the book after the first few chapter. i think everyone went thru the same thing, losing things and unable to find them till today.. i know i have!! and right after finishing the book, i lost my blusher.. freaky eh? in my case, the blusher is hiding in the secret compartment of my makeup bag.. hehe i found it after 2 days of searching..

4. Sudoku.. Sudoku.. I loike!!
Caution: Do not play the game before bedtime or u will have hard time to sleep.. i know this coz my mind wont stop thinking bout numbers + where to put them..

5. finally, i completed my DIY project #1. need to start on DIY project #2. honey SSF jom!!!

this week plans?
continue with my workout, finishing Cecelia Adhern "Where Rainbows Ends" and waking up at 6 everyday! waiting eagerly for my Melacca trip!!

No comments: