Monday, July 26, 2010

Bravo TM!!

i've been reading and hearing lots of bad review bout TM bad service.. i myself complaint bout them a few months back when they took 2 months plus to solve my issue when i moved to Puncak Jalil..
but today, i would like to applaud them for their super efficient service!! hoooraaayyy!!! as per my last post, my modem was struck by lightning along with my beloved TV.. sob sob sob.. leaving me with nothing to do at home.. so i called their customer service from the office and was requested to call again once im at home cause they need to do some troubleshooting... 
once they confirmed that the modem is faulty, i urged them to put a note stating that this request is urgent.. i've done this gazillion times before and still it takes them ages to solve my issue.. i was expecting the same result this time around..
to my surprise, they called around 12pm the next day(when we are running around Puchong looking for a repairman) asking if anyone is home.. heheheh we are sooo happy, we rush back and get our new modem install!!!!


THANK YOU TM!! if this continue, im sure lots of ur customer will be VERY happy!!

No comments: