Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Addiction

I used to obsess over diapers.. i want to try all brand available in the market, at least those to my liking. I've tried them all, from the cheapest pureen basic to mamypoko and found a few that i really like..
That phase is over now and i am happy to announce that i have a new addiction! Hahaha
Now i'm into shoes~!! Mika have more shoes than mr husband and i put together (ooops~)

His collection once he started walking~

My personal favourite are his Timberland boots and Teva sandals. Sadly, he has outgrown both!
Mika rocking his boots!

Teva!



cookie monster



The shopaholic in me is jumping with joy once he outgrown half of his collection. I am over the moon when these beauties arrived in the mail~
out with the old, in with the new

I really hope those Timberland boots can last until our trip this coming October!

p/s: mummy pulak kene shopping kasut!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: