Saturday, March 2, 2013

Big Bad Wolf Attack!!

Big Bad Wolf is back!! They are having their aftermath sale, which starts from 28th April until 4th March..

I went to the sale yesterday.. IMHO, the book selection is not that great tho.. And everything is so mixed up, i have difficulty to locate "my book".. I almost give up at one point until i saw my treasure stacked together at one point!
Actual reason for my BBW attack!




For those looking for cookery book, you'll be disappointed.. Most cookery book they offerred in the last sale is sold at higher price, in another space after the cashier.

But that didn't stop me to grab these :)




All in all, if you have nothing interesting to do this weekend.. Go and have fun hunting for your loot.. I'm one happy customer cause I got mine

My loot




No comments: